Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



A big thank you to Leah for passing on this award to me. It makes you feel quite special to be recognised, especially by someone as talented as Leah. I have known Leah for quite a few years now, and she is definitely an inspiration with the beautiful cards and layouts she makes. You can visit Leah's blog "Stampin' With Leah" here.

With accepting this award, I must pass it on to another 10 Beautiful Blogs, and tell you 10 things about myself.

So here are the 10 Beautiful Blogs of 10 beautiful people I want to pass this award on to. Check them out.

Linda - Texmorg
Shelley - Shelleys Land
Jane - Scossie Jane
Enfys - Going Buggy
Alyssa - Alyssa's Cards and More
Tori - It's Tori's Time
Tracey - Trace Elementz
Dawn - Dawns Stampin' Studio
Angie - Stampin Dreams
Tracey - SU Demonstrator

Now for 10 things about me. In no particular order.

My favourite colour is PINK
I am a hard-working mother of three - 2 boys and 1 girl
I am a member of Chocoholics Anonymous
I love being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator
I have beautiful, wonderful friends
I am a Twilight fan - Team Edward
My favourite holiday place is Hamilton Island
I am the queen of "To-Do Lists"
I have 1 sister and 1 brother
I love reading, watching movies and playing my Nintendo DS (when I find time)

Happy Stamping!
Tereesa

2 comments: