Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fifth Avenue Explosion Card

Hi, I'm leaving in a couple of days to spend a long weekend away. I have much to organise, so thought I would do a quick post before I start packing. This is a favourite card of mine, and it uses the matching stamp set to the Manhatten Flower embossing folder - the Fifth Avenue Floral.


When you pull the ribbon up from the bottom, the card "explodes" into your message.


And, as usual, I have to try it in different colours. The rose is embossed in white, and coloured using the watercolour crayons. I love watercolouring, and will have another couple of cards to show you next week using this technique.



Recipe:
Stamp Sets:-  Fifth Avenue Floral / Great Friend
Ink:-  Rose Red / Regal Rose / Basic Black / Pretty in Pink
Cardstock:-  Whisper White / Regal Rose / Rose Red
Punches:- Crop-a-dile
Accessories:- White embossing powder / Heat tool / Embossing buddy / Dazzling Diamonds / Aqua Painter / Watercolour crayons / Brad / Ribbon

Hope you like it.
Happy Stamping!
Tereesa

3 comments:

  1. I like the "rose" coloured one the best. Your water-colouring is beautiful.
    See you soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi check my blog I have given you a Beautiful Blogger award.
    xx

    ReplyDelete