Friday, April 16, 2010

Get Well Flowers

Hi everyone. My sister has been feeling a bit under the weather, so I thought I would make her a card using the beautiful new stamp set, Cottage Garden. This card is shown in the new Mini Catalogue, and as my sister loves flowers, I knew I'd have to make it for her.



As I don't yet have the Printed Window Sheets, I stamped some of the images on the Whisper White, then stamped more images on Vellum Paper and attached over the top using brads.



I really love the new colours - don't you?

Recipe:
Stamp Sets:- Cottage Garden / Sincere Salutations
Ink:- Old Olive / Melon Mambo / Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock:- Old Olive / Whisper White / Vellum Paper / DSP Cottage Wall
Punches:- Scallop Edge / Scallop Oval
Accessories:- Brads

Hope you're feeling better soon, J! ILYS.

Happy Stamping!
Tereesa.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tereesa, lovely colours.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and they way you used the Vellum Paper

    ReplyDelete